DIGITAL CRACKMONITOR Crackfox Mini
For measuring and logging changes in crack width in the Range ± 5 mm with a resolution of 2,5µm. Climate log with built in temperature and humidity sensors as optional extra.
A small, impact resistant and waterproof casing contains an enormously powerful analysis system, comprising an electronic hi-resolution 12-bit crack analysis, a RISC-microcontroller, memory up to 64,000 sets of measurement, and a quartz real time unit.
The integrated Hi-Speed Crack-Monitoring facilitates secure and precise recognition of even extremely short oscillations.
Battery operated for Up to 2 Years operation with one set of Bateries (2 x AA). All data in the memory remain securely stored, even in zero Volt condition.
After installation of the sensor across the crack (simply glued to the building with the hi-bond adhesive included in the supply), the system automatically starts the logging process previously programmed via note book. Alternatively, it may be activated by no touch solenoid. The data logger records the measurement data at previously selected frequency.
The inclusion of climate sensors facilitates the recording of changes in the crack, caused by climatic influences. Therefore it offers the identification of changes in crack width due to:
- thermal and
- humidity induced influences
DIGITAL CRACKMONITOR Rissfox Mini
- Memory for 16.000 Sets of Readings (extendable up to 64.000)
- Logging frequency freely programmable from 1 second to 24 hours
- Free programmable, fully automatic Start – Stop service, or endless loop storage
- Integrated quartz clock for real time and real time calendar
- Range of measurement (Crack Width): 10 mm (± 5 mm)
- Resolution: 2,5 µm
- Hi-Speed crack monitoring with up to 100 Hz
- Sensor-tare and System Start via solenoid
- Climate sensors for ambient temperature and humidity as optional extra
- Calibration of the climate sensors is not necessary
- Range of climatic measurements: -20º to 70º C/0% to 100% rH
- Resolution: 0,1º C/ 0,1% rH
- Tolerance: <0,4º C/<3,0% rH; optional <0,3º C/<1,8%rH
- Evaluation and Configuration with the optional Software
- Min/Max-monitoring for continuous Climate Check
- Alarm terminal for Text, Telefon etc.
- Certificate of calibration on request
- All data stored in memory remain secure in zero volt condition
- Mains independent
- Up to 2 years service with 1 Set of batteries (2 x AA)
- Impact resistant and water proof casing
- Wall mounting possible, with hidden screws
- Maße Datenlogger (H x B x T): 88 x 120 x 50 mm
- Extendable up to 5 crack sensors, up to 100m remote from unit, with Multisensor Modul
- Message Module sends alarm to up to 5 telephone nos. (optional)
- With RF Module, Data transmission and Alarm function via e-mail and TEXT, on call and initiated.
A powerful addition, with four additional incoming Sensor-Terminals and flexible outgoing Alarm facility, for direct Connection to the RISSFOX Base Unit.
The Alarm facility covers all Sensors connecting into this unit and can be easily set at individually suited configuration. By specifying Crucial Parameters, like exceeding a pre-set Value of Movement, or a pre-determined Alarm-Threshold, the stored addresses of the receipients will immediately notified. The Alarm-Mode can also be configured for delayed activation, so that the Alarm is raised only, once a notifyable condition has occurred and prevailed for a pre-set period of time. For the actual transmission of an alarm, as well as data transfer, the RF Module is required.
- Terminals for up to 4 additional Crack-Analysis-Sensors
- Storage of Measuring Data in the Base Unit
- Connection to Data Logger via the flexible Universal Bus
- Range of Measurement: 10 mm (+/- 5mm)
- Specially extended Range of Measurement: 75 mm, available on special request
- Resolution of Analysis: 2,5μm (0.0025 mm)
- Crack-Sensor connecting cable length up to 100 m (not included)
- Zeroing of Sensor/Tare of System, via Solenoid
- LED System and Battery Status indicator
- Alarm Out for TEXT-Alarm, e-mail Alarm, Acoustic Alarm etc.
- Alarm Delay and Alarm Threshold freely programmable
- Integrated Quartz Clock for Alarm Delay
- Simple Configuration with the Analysis-Software
- Immediate combination with the RF-Module (Remote Data Transmission -System)
- Power Source: 4 x AA Batteries (Standard Alcaline High Performance)
- Simple Battery Replacement. Operation Life up to 2 Years
- Calibration Certificates for all Sensors available on Request
- Impact and Spray Water resistant System Casing
- Wall-Installation (hidden fastening system)
- Dimensions (H x L x W) 88 x 160 x 50 mm, Weight incl. Batteries 350g
A new Dimension in Digital Analysis of Crack-Behaviour